Monday, March 22, 2010

Penn's Landing


With all the beautiful weather, I wanted to take Rex out to enjoy it. We went to Penn's Landing on Saturday and walked to South Street too.

He was wearing an "Adopt Me" vest, which was a great way to market him. Many people came up to me to ask about him or about the SPCA. A few couples were very interested in him and hopefully come in to adopt Rex!

He was great the entire time. Whenever I take him out I make sure to have a tennis ball with me. If he sees anyone playing with balls he goes crazy so I give him one to carry around with him.

A few times throughout the day, Rex would just throw himself down on the ground and hang out for a few minutes before he decided it was time to go again. On South St, he even got to see a magic show!!

If you are interested in adopting Rex, email me at SomeDoggysHero@gmail.com or come to ACCT at 111 W. Hunting Park Avenue, Phila., PA.




















No comments:

Post a Comment